Wednesday, January 9, 2013

APPRECIATION...thank you ...smiles.



FROM THE APPLICATION TO (the essay)

DURING AN INTERVIEW.......         (UN-EDITTED)


I, Antonia is  interested with working with GFPs because from the leader to the manager  to the amazzing work i have seen from the tour made me even more believeable about their professionalism. They take this company very serious becuse Im sre real life efforts are being put into it.I inspired to be apart of the team as a fellow model  with my ambition goals making my name be known for top runaway model for GFPs as expand my role as i grow with the company in  which ever i chooses to add to the team organization.It would maybe effect me with my SL because I am going to representing a company and i will do it well  like it is my own baby. i cant wait to see where GFPs takes me in this long forever lasting journey

 

Sєиoяιтα Aηтoηια  (mizantonia)


from GFPs....

THANK YOU ...much appreciated ...smiles...unexpected ...deserved recognition,
thank you Antonia.
MRS GΩLD (mrsindiiigold), Indiii.

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome and we thank you...smiles
    Mrs GOLD, Indiii.

    ReplyDelete

Followers