Sunday, August 4, 2013

GFPs™ ...WANTS TO WELCOME OUR NEWEST TEAM MEMBER: MizzLovechild31 Resident







I, MrsIndiiiGold would like to extend this information to our public...
GFPs™ has taken on our TEAM MEMBER and has place upon her a duty we have come to recognize with great pleasure. Due to the enthusiasm that has been displayed from this young woman since the day I, myself had met her.

MizzLovechild31 Resident has been hired and granted the position as CEO  of GFPs. You will gradually see her name inserted with most information present of, from and about GFPs.



***GFPs 500 WD ESSAY:  PLEASE PROVIDE A SHORT up to250-500 WD ESSAY ...THIS SECTION WE NEED TO HEAR BOUT YOU; YOUR INTEREST WITH GFPS...YOUR GOALS and how it will effect you here with an @ SECOND LIFE....tell us bout you : 

MizzLovechild31 Resident (quote):

Well I'm an out going person who strives for the best and to be the best.. also love to bring ideas to the table if needed.. I also do other things in second life but when it comes to business I'm all in..I love working with high minded and hard working focus people .... as well those whom will motivate me...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers