Tuesday, December 10, 2013

GOLDs FASHION PRODUCTIONs - GFPs™ @ THE 2013 GREEK AWARDS














On behalf of and being the face of  GOLDs FASHION PRODUCTIONs - GFPs™  ....and as part of the Greek Community ..the Sorority Founder of ALPHA ALPHA KAPPA - ♚AAK♚...this recognition is an honor ....I feel this is true  ...It is an amazing feeling when you know that your hard work @ something you love doing is being recognized even if its the least of a thought. The intent by way of building or better yet  entering GFPs™ into Sl was to bring about opportunities






 ...I am and consider myself still a baby -young in this building here in SL. I have worked hard as well as my Team. The intent is to continue to work harder, grow and  get Better at what we do. Its is not easy and hasnt been easy, however that  is  the part of growth and to never give up. Im not Perfect and I may not be the Best at what I do.....yet I love what I do. Its a great  feeling ...I am humble and modest ...and humbly I will accept this honor as thou I am even more obligated to give my all...and to strive to Guide my Team as well as Learn from my Team that which will allow us to continue to give, build and grow and to support the SL Greek Community and continue to provide opportunities for the SL community and to be samples of that which is a part of an Organization that seeks to give every effort to Make our sl a better place and environment.




 We thank you sincerely for this recognition, I was a bit in shock to hear our Name announced ...I know the Nominees in this category ..."2013 GREEK BUSINESS AWARD"  has produced much!...I congratulate everyone and I Commend you all in every thing you do and have done....I appreciate, cuz to be honest I feel like a little sister up against the nominees in this category ..I will continue to follow your example! As I always and will continue to feel..."THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT" ...and look forward to many more good times with GFPs™! Lead by Example!!! ♚AAK♚ Motto:   "SELECTIVE ARE WE AS PRIVILEGED LADIES OF SIGNIFICANT ABILITIES." <She I am! ...Believe this! ...Live this! ...BE THIS!
THANK YOU AGAIN!!! <3 :)















♚AAK♚


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers