Friday, December 5, 2014

THE FACE OF GOLDs FOR 2015!


SERENITY REINABLUE


I, Iηdi' Haalan Mantha МAЍкiŁŁ乇ℜ (mrsindiiigold), 
OWNER OF GOLDs ...
 would like to extend this information to our public...
GFPs™ has taken on an AMAZING WOMAN whom HAS REALLY BEEN geniunely Supportive~STRONG~she share words that say she is aware of her surroundings~motivator! ...and a great friend to have! THEREFORE I have placed upon this WOMAN a duty I am sharing with you supporters, family and friends of GOLDs to recognize with great pleasure...
THE FACE OF GOLDs FOR 2015!, truely beautiful - inside and out!
 Due to the enthusiasm that has been displayed from SERENITY REINABLUE from LONDON
...since the day I, myself MET HER have been appreciated....

This Special Token of Appreciation is due to  her Display of dedication to GOLDs~GFPs™

I have hired and granted the position as GFPs™ FACE...
 You have and will EVENTUALLY see OUR MODEL ~ her name associated, involved, promoting, and participating with and or on Behalf of GFPs™ and its been a great pleasure to have met this woman and I welcome you, my Dear SERENITY to GFPs™.
 #BuildingaTeam 
...Team Fierce @ GOLDs FASHION PRODUCTIONs & PROMOTIONs
...Thank you! ...Ty.
Indiii♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers