Friday, January 16, 2015

GFPs™ We with great pleasure...introduce you to MAIYA GANT!

GOLDs FASHION PRODUCTIONs & PROMOTIONs
I, Iηdi' Haalan Mantha МAЍкiŁŁ乇ℜ (mrsindiiigold)
would like to extend this information to our public...

GFPs™ has taken on an AWESOME WOMAN whom HAS REALLY BEEN geniunely HEAD~STRONG~she share words that say she WILL SUCCEED~LEARNS FAST!
...and a good friend to have! THEREFORE I have placed upon this WOMAN a duty I am sharing with you supporters, family and friends of GOLDs to recognize with great pleasure...
MAIYA GANT!
 ~truely beautiful - inside and out!  Due to the enthusiasm that has been displayed from MAIYA GANT...since the day I, myself MET HER has been appreciated....
 
 
 
 
 
MAIYA GANT: I am excited about joining GFPs group of models. 
 I have a love for fashion and a strong desire to improve and excel at modeling and styling. 
 I am also looking forward to meeting all the fabulous models, designers and  other fashion lovers. 
 I am completely new and green at this but I know with the guidance and experience that I will gain here at GFPs, 
 I will have an excellent chance of making all my fashion dreams come true.
 

 
I have hired and granted the position as GFPs™ RUNWAY MODEL
You have and/or will EVENTUALLY see OUR MODEL ~ her name associated, involved, promoting, and participating with and or on Behalf of GFPs™ and its been a great pleasure to working with her thus far and I welcome you, my AIYA GANT to GFPs™. #BuildingaTeam
...Team Fierce @ GOLDs FASHION PRODUCTIONs & PROMOTIONs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers