Thursday, July 4, 2024

G💎LDs™ Concert Hall, Mall & Fashion Runway Styling Premier Show





The Grand Opening of G💎LDs™ Concert Hall, Mall & Fashion Runway Styling Premier Show, has been in the makings for a few years. G💎LDs™ was first known by the platform of IMVU & has made it's mark across the grid of Second Life for our extravagant Fashion Runway Shows! Since 2010, G💎LDs™ continues to be a top contender of Fashion & Entertainment!


Get ready to immerse yourself in the world of high-end fashion! This is a must-attend event for all fashion enthusiasts looking to stay ahead of the trends! See you there!

Thank you, Bestie KariNoelle Baptiste for this piece & everything you put in and still! ♥

...This project has been planned for sometime... it was intended to be executed once every aspect aligned! I throw out a lot of love and appreciation to my Team @ GOLDs ™ for alllll they do! I want to think my Dadda Novel Hooly TheGoat for being a huge part of this also ~Sponsor and every part you play!
I want to think Yung Gunz Guzman for his advice, appreciate it and it looks great! I want to think WindyLeaf Landscaping for their decor contribution, boardwalk courtesy of Windy Leaf Landscaping! bro bro Dice D'Cartier & Sis Tadashi D'Cartier. Sis Dulce Mei-Lin Hooly thank you for your contribution ♥ it is appreciated. Thank you babe Bricks Vercetti who has stood by me the majority of time while I build ♥

I will be back after the event to thank all who participated!
☺️😇💯

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers