Sunday, September 30, 2012

FINALS...wheeeeoooh...smiles!

Here I stand today to inform you that my experience was great here @ UCWS. Today was the day for my finals..I am now on the stage for Styling (in-class)...I was very nervous..my hands were shaken...a little school gurl all over again....smile...I was made to feel very comfortable in the end of this part one....Laylah is a beautiful person and I thank her... 
This ensemble was my swimwear for finals 'QUICK CHANGE'...I like this picture ...hehe..I hope it is photogentic to you all..if not ...haha..let me know ...smile...

This day was exciting...for the moment of my final exam...I like this feeling ...it feels great when one is in pursuit of a goal and accomplishments...Thank you all, Mrs Anrol, Steve and staff of UCWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers