Friday, September 28, 2012

Hello Mrs Anrol, Steve, Instructors, friends, family and followers......

Today, I write about my experience with my Midterms here at UCWS. I was excited and nervous. It was first a great expereince with UWCS. I am thankful to Mrs and Steve for allowing me the opportunity. I prepared for my Midterms with great excitement an just enough confidence...smile... I attended the midterms @ the location requested. When I arrived, I felt the nervousness...however, I changed into my first outfit for the 1920's Styling set/theme with confidence. It was not til I had stepped foot on the Runway that I had felt like: "OMG!"...smiles....when I stumbled with the NC (Styling Notecard w/description of the outfit).....I felt I made a mistake and surprisingly my mood was lifted or yet, I was reassured  that "it was okay...keep going"...smiles...from that point I relaxed and from there I was back at ease. I must say our Instructors were great, supportive, caring and great with the curriculum! Without the Instructing and Teaching techniques and antics that was pertrayed an offered ...I dont think I could have relaxed as brief as I had to finish out my midterms...therefore to say all of the 3weeks of teaching played a very strong part (of course) in or for preparations of this midterm-testing. To say it was not just the curriculum I felt I was tested on ..it was as said we would learn behavior (modeling), confidence (in other words), ettiquttes and the likes...and this is what made me feel I was definitely prepared for my midterms. I thank everyone in attendance; including my classmates.

Indiii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers