Friday, September 21, 2012

Hey my happy followers...hope all is well. I was jus sittin here and I figure I play a little guessing game ...smiles...Can you guess which one is me? Two more pictures below to You know wat I like this this picture the individual styling of each individual in this picture. The idea that 3 ppl also wore the same colors without coordinating with one another...just a few things we smiled about.




My lovely home...I am in love with this place...1/2 sim and Landscape work done almost every month ...smile...this is the latest work done.  Aleira is my landscaper ...wonderful person.  Yeah yeah a lot of water...I like to swim....yeah so I have my own huge under water island :D Takes your breathe away...You would have to see it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers